- Raining since last few hours,looks it would last long... 3 days ago
- Long way to go #taminhighat 2 weeks ago
- Bheegne se pehle bheegne ka Mazaa h kuch aur h #rainalltheway 1 month ago
- Oh beautiful weather don't go away 😎 https://t.co/W7GQGR6YXA 1 month ago
- #rainshowers #aquamagica #waterpark with family 1 month ago
Engineering the Life
Now share Google Docs and Google Calendars
May 18, 2011Posted by on
For many of you, your WordPress.com site isn’t just about communication, it’s about collaboration, too.
We’re taking collaboration and sharing one step further today at WordPress.com by enabling you to embed presentations, documents, forms, spreadsheets, and calendars created with Google Docs and Google Calendar.
We’ve had a lot of users request this functionality from our awesome Happiness Engineers, and we are listening.
To get started sharing Google Docs and Google Calendars, just copy/paste the code provided by Google into a post, page, or text widget, and you’re done!
We’ve created two new Support documents to guide you through this step by step:
Note: if you’re sharing a private (not public) document, the viewer will have to be logged into Google and have permission to access the document.