- Scorching heat, Hindi newspaper, long lasting grounds with various crops ....all these reminds of home arrival soon😁 5 days ago
- Indeed wonderland #Pune . Gonna miss it.. https://t.co/LvC64DITQZ 6 days ago
- Like before it is heavily raining in #pune.Wish the needy parts of country receive a bit of it to get relief. 1 week ago
- Prediction of thunderstorm in next few days in #Pune. Stay safe stay happy. 1 week ago
- Muslims forgo Muharram procession to fund Hindu man's treatment goo.gl/vchwQj #humanity exists..wish everyone have it the most. 1 week ago
Engineering the Life
Now share Google Docs and Google Calendars
May 18, 2011Posted by on
For many of you, your WordPress.com site isn’t just about communication, it’s about collaboration, too.
We’re taking collaboration and sharing one step further today at WordPress.com by enabling you to embed presentations, documents, forms, spreadsheets, and calendars created with Google Docs and Google Calendar.
We’ve had a lot of users request this functionality from our awesome Happiness Engineers, and we are listening.
To get started sharing Google Docs and Google Calendars, just copy/paste the code provided by Google into a post, page, or text widget, and you’re done!
We’ve created two new Support documents to guide you through this step by step:
Note: if you’re sharing a private (not public) document, the viewer will have to be logged into Google and have permission to access the document.