- Enjoying the path to destination.....more to learn, to watch & admire. 1 month ago
- @MyntraSupport But tell me how MRP got changed ?eEarlier it was different then today🤔 2 months ago
- @myntra it ws priced. 9999 the other day but today huhh.Part of your business. https://t.co/73YYQhI1E0 2 months ago
- 'Hell is Here': It needs attention not award.#WestBengal #LossOfHumanity @MamataOfficial firstpost.com/india/hell-is-…. . 2 months ago
- @ArvindKejriwal Well said.Burning in other states doesn't create pollution at all ? Huhhh think of permanent solution. 2 months ago
Engineering the Life
Now share Google Docs and Google Calendars
May 18, 2011Posted by on
For many of you, your WordPress.com site isn’t just about communication, it’s about collaboration, too.
We’re taking collaboration and sharing one step further today at WordPress.com by enabling you to embed presentations, documents, forms, spreadsheets, and calendars created with Google Docs and Google Calendar.
We’ve had a lot of users request this functionality from our awesome Happiness Engineers, and we are listening.
To get started sharing Google Docs and Google Calendars, just copy/paste the code provided by Google into a post, page, or text widget, and you’re done!
We’ve created two new Support documents to guide you through this step by step:
Note: if you’re sharing a private (not public) document, the viewer will have to be logged into Google and have permission to access the document.