- Enjoying the path to destination.....more to learn, to watch & admire. 1 month ago
- @MyntraSupport But tell me how MRP got changed ?eEarlier it was different then today🤔 2 months ago
- @myntra it ws priced. 9999 the other day but today huhh.Part of your business. https://t.co/73YYQhI1E0 2 months ago
- 'Hell is Here': It needs attention not award.#WestBengal #LossOfHumanity @MamataOfficial firstpost.com/india/hell-is-…. . 2 months ago
- @ArvindKejriwal Well said.Burning in other states doesn't create pollution at all ? Huhhh think of permanent solution. 2 months ago
Engineering the Life
New Sony PS Vita: AKA PSP2, NGP or Next Generation Portable
May 29, 2011Posted by on
Earlier this week we heard a few rumors pointing to a downgrade
in specs on the Sony NGP, also known as Next Generation Portable. Some insiders stated that the WiFi only model would lose a little memory, rumored to be 256MB of RAM instead of the 512MB that a 3G model will feature.
Today we’re hearing something a little more exciting, and that’s the real name of the NGP (aka PSP2). It’s claimed that Sony’s NGP will be called the “PS Vita” and this rumor breaks from two different sources, one here at Games Pundit and also another blog that states “this story has spread faster than I expected”.
The author has posted some images and claims they had their hands on the photos, saying it was hard for them to been quiet and that they were one of the first to know about the PS Vita. You cansee the photos here, which they claim are not done with Photoshop and say sorry to Sony for leaking the details, but apparently “everyone knows already”. We will let you decide on that one, what do you think?
You may remember that NGP, or PS Vita, was officially announced by Sony in January. The real surprise came when the device was marketed as a PlayStation 3 portable, or at least with similar graphics. Since the release of the PS3 it was known that this technology would shrink in time, but into a PSP for 2011 was shocking news, if it happens.