- Did anyone observed semi red moon tonight?#RedMoon #bluebloodmoon #moon . I observed and curious to know what is it? 2 weeks ago
- #U19CWC #India congratulations the champs 2 weeks ago
- Enjoying the path to destination.....more to learn, to watch & admire. 2 months ago
- @MyntraSupport But tell me how MRP got changed ?eEarlier it was different then today🤔 3 months ago
- @myntra it ws priced. 9999 the other day but today huhh.Part of your business. https://t.co/73YYQhI1E0 3 months ago
Engineering the Life
Category Archives: blackberry
June 23, 2011Posted by on
After announcement in San Francsico 6 months ago ,finally it reached INDIA.A 7 inches portable gadget or i can say playbook has launched last night in Mumbai.A new device get a tough competition by apple as its iPhone has already secured a good position in market in terms of services and cost efficiency to customers Lets look in brief what this new playbook serves to us
The words “play” and “book” are a bit of an odd choice for RIM’s latest attempt at consumer relevance, a tablet that, at its core, runs one of the most hardcore and industry-friendly operating systems known to man. The OS is QNX and the hardware is, of course, the BlackBerry Play Book. It’s an enterprise-friendly offering that’s also out to conquer the consumer tablet ecosphere, hoping to follow in the footsteps of the BlackBerry handsets that have filled the pockets of corporate executives and BBM addicts around the globe.
It’s something of a serious tablet when compared to the competition running software from Apple and Google and, while it certainly has games, its biggest strengths are rather more boring. It does a really great job at displaying PowerPoint presentations, for example, and has the security chops to keep last quarter’s dismal sales figures from falling into the wrong hands. Exciting stuff? No, but useful features for sure, and regardless of whether you find those intriguing or boring this is RIM’s seven-inch, Flash-having but 3G-lacking tablet clad in an unassuming but extremely sophisticated exterior. It’s what’s running behind the glass that disappoints.