- Did anyone observed semi red moon tonight?#RedMoon #bluebloodmoon #moon . I observed and curious to know what is it? 2 weeks ago
- #U19CWC #India congratulations the champs 2 weeks ago
- Enjoying the path to destination.....more to learn, to watch & admire. 2 months ago
- @MyntraSupport But tell me how MRP got changed ?eEarlier it was different then today🤔 3 months ago
- @myntra it ws priced. 9999 the other day but today huhh.Part of your business. https://t.co/73YYQhI1E0 3 months ago
Engineering the Life
Category Archives: Xtras
September 23, 2011Posted by on
Check out Revolution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat @ Rs 20 – Refer & Win .Hurry up !!! Offer Valid till 30 September 2011.Grab this before it is out of order !!!
June 5, 2011Posted by on
1. The players take turns clockwise. The right of the first move is determined randomly.
2. The player who makes first check-mate wins.
3. The pawns move straight forward. Accordingly half of the pawns goes to the right, and the other half goes to the left.
The main characteristic of the game: if two players don’t like the third, he is doomed.
The funny part of the game: the two players must compete for the privilege to check-mate the third.
I still prefer the 2 player chess which I am familiar with!
May 30, 2011Posted by on
May 29, 2011Posted by on
KOLKATA: Eleven months after Apple’s next-generation smartphone hit stores worldwide, the iPhone 4 was launched on Friday in India, the world’s second biggest market for mobile phones.
Mobile phone carrier Aircel launched the iPhone 4 with a new pricing model, allowing customers to recover the upfront cost of the smartphone on select plans over 24 months, the company said in a press release. Aircel will charge Rs 34,500 for iPhones with a 16 GB capacity and Rs 40,900 for the 32 GB model, it said.