- This rain sounds sounding sound 3 days ago
- This looks unstoppable rain! huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 3 days ago
- @PunePolice4U below is from tukai darshan road going in,behind gliding center fursungi.Hope this needs attention no… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @rashtrapatibhvn Can we make a rule not to present garland to any politician but donate same amount to @PMOIndia fund instead? 2 weeks ago
- @TOIIndiaNews i wonder how u published Nov 18, 2017 news in advance? https://t.co/NfbDarnQxT 2 weeks ago
Engineering the Life
Category Archives: Xtras
September 23, 2011Posted by on
Check out Revolution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat @ Rs 20 – Refer & Win .Hurry up !!! Offer Valid till 30 September 2011.Grab this before it is out of order !!!
June 5, 2011Posted by on
1. The players take turns clockwise. The right of the first move is determined randomly.
2. The player who makes first check-mate wins.
3. The pawns move straight forward. Accordingly half of the pawns goes to the right, and the other half goes to the left.
The main characteristic of the game: if two players don’t like the third, he is doomed.
The funny part of the game: the two players must compete for the privilege to check-mate the third.
I still prefer the 2 player chess which I am familiar with!
May 30, 2011Posted by on
May 29, 2011Posted by on
KOLKATA: Eleven months after Apple’s next-generation smartphone hit stores worldwide, the iPhone 4 was launched on Friday in India, the world’s second biggest market for mobile phones.
Mobile phone carrier Aircel launched the iPhone 4 with a new pricing model, allowing customers to recover the upfront cost of the smartphone on select plans over 24 months, the company said in a press release. Aircel will charge Rs 34,500 for iPhones with a 16 GB capacity and Rs 40,900 for the 32 GB model, it said.